Durable heavy duty retractable stanchions commonly seen in airports across the country. These sturdy stanchion posts are highly dependable, the belts stay tight and the stanchions weigh 28 lbs offering more stability than most other brands. These heavy duty retractable stanchions hold up well in high traffic environments.
Lavi Beltrac retractable stanchions offer two different belt lengths, two different base styles and also offers a variety of post and belt color options.
- DIMENSIONS: 40"H with a sloped 14"D base or a 14.5" low profile base
- AVERAGE WEIGHT: 28 Lbs Each
- LOW PROFILE BASE POSTS SHIP ASSEMBLED
- SLOPED BASE POSTS Knocked Down or Assembled. Assembled cost more to ship
- 10ft Belt Posts have a post diameter of 2.75"
- 15ft Belt Posts have a post diameter of 3.25"
Premium Post Design
- Belt mechanism completely concealed within post
- Belt mechanism is easily field replaced.
- Post can receive all major manufacturer’s belts
4-Way Dovetail Connection
- Standard 4-way connection allows post to deliver one belt while simultaneously receiving three belts
- Belt ends connect to all major manufacturers’ posts.
Superior Base Design
- Weighted steel base for superior stability
- Factory applied, slotted rubberized base protects flooring and promotes air flow, allowing wet floors to dry quickly.
- Optional galvanized base for outdoor use.
Slow Retracting Belt
- Unique, centrifugal belt-braking system ensures a slow and safe retraction.
Beltloc™ – Automatic Belt Locking Option
- Optional metal lock prevents accidental release of belts
- Locks post-top signs and accessories in place.
LAVI LIMITED WARRANTY
- 5 Years on stanchions
- 3 Years on belt retracting mechanism
- 2 Years on Ropes
LAVI LIMITED WARRANTY
5 Years on stanchions
2 Years on Ropes
All products manufactured by Lavi Industries are inspected before shipment. However, if any such product supplied hereunder is:
a. Defective in material or workmanship upon receipt, or
b. Failing to perform as specified within the product warranty period
Then such products shall be subject to the following warranty terms.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Lavi Industries (“Lavi”) warrants Lavi products and accessories (“Lavi Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship
when utilized for their intended use, in accordance with Lavi’s published guidelines. Lavi’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
a) Consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that may diminish over time.
b) Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, and dents
c) Damage caused due to use in conjunctions with another product.
d) Damage caused by abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
e) Damage caused by installation or assembly performed by anyone who is not a representative of Lavi.
f) Lavi Products that have been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Lavi.
g) Normal wear and tear.
The buyer shall notify Lavi in writing within 30 days of the occurrence and Lavi shall, upon verification of Product Warranty
eligibility, ship back the defective products without cost to Buyer, and repair or replace the defective products or at Lavi Industries’ option, refund the purchase price. Lavi may require the issuance of a valid PO for the value of the replacement products.
Lavi will provide warranty service through either of the following options:
a) Return-to-Factory Service: At Lavi’s option, you will receive a prepaid waybill, so that you may ship your Lavi Product to
a location in accordance with Lavi’s instructions. Once service is complete, Lavi will return the Product at no-cost to you.
Please note - to be eligible for this free service you must follow Lavi’s instructions.
b) Do-it-yourself (DIY) parts service: At Lavi’s option, Lavi will send you replacement parts which allow you to service Lavi
Product on your own. Lavi is not responsible for any labor costs incurred relating to DIY parts service.
The following DIY process will apply:
1. Upon verification of the eligibility, Lavi will send you DIY replacement Parts with the appropriate Instructions for field repair/
2. In case eligibility cannot be verified Lavi will require you to issue a valid PO for the value of the replacement parts, and
will require you to return the defective parts. Lavi will Invoice you for these parts and cancel the invoice upon warranty
In the event it is determined that the damage is not covered by the warranty, Lavi reserves the right to charge a reasonable
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
For items purchased directly from Lavi, call 877-275-5284 to obtain a Lavi Return Authorization Number (RA #). For products
purchased through a Lavi dealer, contact your dealer for a Lavi RA number. A copy of the original Lavi invoice must be supplied
to Lavi by fax or mail prior to the issuance of an RA Number.
• Pack the product carefully, and clearly label each box with the Lavi RA Number.
• Include a note with your name, street address, and telephone number, along with a brief description of the defect.
• Ship the packages pre-paid and insured for the full value to Lavi specified location.
• Be sure to save proof of shipping in case shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAVI IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY OF ITS
PRODUCTS OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE;
LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS);
LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF
GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED
INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY.
LAVI DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR ANY PRODUCT UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR
REPLACE THE LAVI PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK OF LOSS.
PRODUCT WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
The Limited Warranty will remain in effect only if the following conditions of use are met:
1. All Product replacement parts are authentic parts manufactured by Lavi. REPLACEMENT PARTS MANUFACTURED BY A
SOURCE OTHER THAN LAVI will nullify any guarantee or warranty.
2. Accessories and attachments such as, but not limited to, sign holders, rails, panels, and merchandising panels used in
conjunction with the Products must be manufactured by Lavi.
Should Customer elect not to comply with the above conditions (1, 2), then Lavi makes no warranties of any kind, or assumption
of liability of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or of no infringement of third party rights. Use of the Lavi Products by The Customer is at its own risk.